How to Become an Optimal Performing Entrepreneur — Jeff Heggie Coaching
“The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without” Ralph Waldo Emerson
As a coach, my goal is to teach people to be Optimal Performing Entrepreneurs. To me, that means that becoming successful is more than building a thriving business.
You can build a wildly successful business, but if you’re failing in your relationships, with your health, or any of the other key areas of your life you can’t consider yourself a success (and your life will be lacking in happiness and joy).
But this is applicable for everyone, not just entrepreneurs. We all need to be growing in the core areas of our lives: (1) Business/Career, (2) Relationships, (3) Finance, (4) Health/Fitness, (5) Spirituality, and (6) Personal Development.
This doesn’t mean that each of these areas needs or deserves equal growth and attention, because they all have their own level of priority. But in each of these areas you should focus on four key things:
- What is your goal or target?
- What’s your ‘why’ or purpose for that goal or target?
- When will you accomplish it by?
- How are you going to do it?
(Use my Free Peak Performance System for High Achievers to answer these questions: https://jeffheggie.com/peakperformance)
Once you get this figured out, you’re pointed in the right direction. But the next step is even more important.
- It doesn’t matter what goals you set.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve figure out your ‘why’ for each goal.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve set a date you’ll achieve your goals by.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve started at the end and figured out month by month, week by week, day by day what you have to do to achieve your goal by the deadline…
…if you don’t do anything about it.